Friday, January 20, 2012

Time Stands Still

It's almost like whip-lash whenever I remember this.
 whenever I go back here
beacause I'm not just going through old pictures 
I read my thoughts
         my late night ramblings
         feelings that left a hole in my chest
         and feelings that brought me closer to the sky
I dont wanna make anymore promises that i cant keep
I just feel guilty afterwords

My hair is still short and now blonde
I'm in driving school
I have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong distance boyfriend <3
and Alamo Wasteland is approaching it's one year anniversary

there are allot of under-lying problems going on and I'm not too sure how to cope with them.. I guess to face them head on is the only thing I can do


you have already done so much for me




No comments:

Post a Comment