Friday, July 20, 2012

Tumblr

oh tumblr you life-sucker you
I was in love with you 
then I was obbsessed with you 
now I forgot what I did before I discovered you 
the majority of time it is just staring at pictures and scrolling
but now i'm starting to notice something
I notice that there's hundred of other girls who are just like me
and even more girls who are so so much smarter than me
who have beliefs and morals and help me believe that at least half of the world is getting better
I've learned 6 things I shouldn't do before going to be
20 things I should know while i'm 20
I've learned apple cider helps colored hair look brighter
and to make pastel colors quickly all you need is conditioner
I've learned that fat isn't an insult 
niether is slut whore or cunt
I've learned that the amount of body hair a woman has doesn't make her any less of a lady
Tumblr is both soul-sucking and educational
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment